Sunday, March 24, 2024

ABrathatFits post that resembles a product placement for Burger King (Arrested Development) LOL




Watch the above clip - I promise it won't be a waste of 60 seconds - and then tell me it doesn't resemble this ABraThatFits post that oddly cyberstalks an innocent woman and does product placement at the same time. (For those of you who don't know, the ABraThatFits Forum on reddit is run by a Lingerie marketing firm that plugs a few brands, insults the competing brands,  and plugs one US store and a couple in the UK. SHILLS.  see below for more details). 


And here is the archive https://archive.ph/BZZvJ 

(edit: here is the 2nd save because a few more additional comments were added https://archive.ph/hcjS8 Hmm, Bevy contradicts herself. WAIT, you WROTE A POST HERE  https://archive.ph/3uEfF about how you removed the discord server to "private"? What a dumbass!!!!They can't even keep track of their lies. 

Like deception detective says - when you go off the truth, you just tell one story. When Bevy is telling their story, they are going off of imagination (because they're not telling the truth), so they are messing up on the details. Liars contradict themselves. 



This sounds like Tobias 







Well, I mean, that's not universal obviously! People have contacted me since I made this post, here is one user with the name whited out. 




It's like she has to mention the sponsored brands, too. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, the online harassment is out of control! I keep flagging these comments, but yet, they somehow stay? These are the worst, which are not removed yet. 

Obviously the whole post is harassment: we've been over this 10 million times. No one was ever doxed. (Honestly, I think they use the word "doxed" and "cyberbullying" because some people might not really know what that means). Furthermore, I was the one who was being cyberbullied. ON a PUBLIC discord. they changed it to private directly after, but the only reason they did that was because they were embarrassed about what they wrote. 

somehow they think being quoted by their username -which they chose to use on a public forum- is being doxxed, it is not. Anyone with an I.Q. above a peanut (an actual legume...) should be able to understand that concept, however this is the internet...(anyone who thinks that's doxing, I'm just blocking all of those people).  

I've dealt with this lingerie marketing firm for years; they always employ the DARVO technique.  Anytime they get caught cyberbullying, they twist it around. Plus, they even take it as far as harassing people I've interacted with on my own forum. As if it's not enough harassment to harass just me! Seriously, if anyone from the news media wants to contact me, BraOdyssey@gmail.com because this years-long battle with this lingerie marking firm is wild. (I can't promise that I'll get back to you right away, I only check that email sporadically). 

I'm absolutely no match for these people though; they're online sales shills, and this is their job *probably not full time. 

I just checked this redditor https://www.reddit.com/user/galaxystarsmoon/comments/ and, well, her shilling is even more obvious, IMO. I counted 40 comments in one day on bra forums (today is 3-25-24, I'm not lying!!! count them!!!!!!!!) so that would be almost 300 comments per week on bra forums, yikes! Furthermore, you can see her spreading misinformation on the competing brands. There's nothing wrong with starting with the non-sponsored brands! The return process is the same; you may have to pay for return shipping, but you have to do the same with their sponsored store, so what does it matter? aye yi yi 

They should come out and say they're shills. They've been less obvious as far as brands; I've noticed them throwing in the competing brands more since my post which was 18 days ago, around Mar 7th, I guess. So perhaps check before then for better shilling examples as far as the sponsored brands

Here is a very obvious post which they probably wouldn't have written *if my post was already posted* 

Anyway, these are the total cyberstalky comments. The entire post, because I never doxed anyone. Furthermore, I was the one being cyberstalked on their public discord group. Furthermore, I'm apparently trolling them with fake accounts? What are these fake accounts








What a kind and nice person you are, Apploozabean!

there's like 15 accts that post 300 times per week, obvious shills, but yet I'm the insane one. Makes perfect sense, /s. 





No comments:

Post a Comment